The Trailer Parts Outlet
Single Axle 10×32 Aluminum Diamond Tread Plate Jeep Style Fender
10″ Wide x 32″ long x 17″ tall. Excellent for boat trailers, this aluminum, PVC-coated, Jeep-style trailer fender can stand up to rust, corrosion, and scratches while you’re on the road. Easily bolt onto your trailer.
- Jeep-style fender covers 1 tire on your single-axle trailer
- Blocks road debris from hitting other vehicles and helps protect your trailer’s cargo
- Classic Jeep design with diamond tread offers a rugged look for your trailer
- Rustproof, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- PVC coating protects from scratches and scuffs
- Bolt-on installation – drilling and purchase of mounting brackets (sold separately) required
- Made in the USA
- Application: single-axle trailers with 13″ to 15″ diameter wheels
- Dimensions: 32″ long x 10″ wide x 17″ tall
- Quantity: 1 fender
- Weight: 4 lbs
- 1-Year limited warranty
Tips for Replacing and Installing Trailer Fenders
- Do your best to match the dimensions of the new fender to your old one.
- If a fender was damaged during a blowout, use the opposite fender to get the dimensions.
- As with all trailer maintenance, don’t forget to chock your wheels before getting started.
- For a bolt-on fender, use your existing mounting hardware, if possible.
- The old mounting bolts or screws might be stripped or rusted, in which case you’ll need to tap them out and buy new hardware.
- If removing an old, welded-on fender, either carefully chisel it off yourself or take your trailer to a weld shop to have the fender professionally removed.
- Before you start drilling, position the fender where you need it and center it over your wheel well.
- Mark where you need to drill (measure twice, drill once).
- Don’t tighten down the mounting hardware completely until you’re sure the fender is mounted correctly.
Rustproof Aluminum Construction
Aluminum offers excellent, long-term defense against rust and corrosion. It is naturally rustproof, unlike steel, which must be treated with a rust-resistant coating that can break down over time. Aluminum is lightweight yet durable, making it suitable for heavy-duty, outdoor, and saltwater applications.
MFJ00007 Single Axle Jeep-Style Trailer Fender – Aluminum Tread Plate – 13″ to 15″ Wheels – Quantity 1