About this item
- Decrease Eyelid Bacterial Growth – By Cleaning your Eyelids and Lashes daily, you remove unwanted dead skin cells and debris. The removal of old makeup promotes healthy overall eye health.
- Promotes Younger Shinier Looking Eyelids – Exfoliates Your Eyelids – Your eyes need daily gentle exfoliating just like the rest of your body. By practicing daily eyelid exfoliation, you remove dead older looking cells on your eyelids. By removing oily dead skin cells, your eyelids will be looking more youthful. Excess dead cell buildup can lead to styes and other eye problems.
- Lifts and Firms Upper Eyelids – Exfoliating also promotes collagen production which can make that thin, fragile tissue stronger and more resilient. After exfoliation all skin is more absorbent and receptive to the benefits of corrective skin products and your eyes are no exception.
- Reduces Eyelid Wrinkles – Gentle daily exfoliation of the eye area can help it look younger and glowing by creating a smoother surface that better reflects light. A gentle eye exfoliator will keep the skin elastic enough to flatten out and look youthful again.
- Removes Unwanted Makeup – It is recommended by Optometrists and Ophthalmologists to to gently exfoliate the eyelids after removing your makeup—every night! Very lightly sweep a soft, moist washcloth over the surfaces of your eyelids and through the roots of your lashes. This will lightly remove loose surface cells and prevent buildup on your lash line.
- DECREASE EYELID BACTERIAL GROWTH
- PROMOTE YOUNGER SHINIER LOOKING EYELIDS
- LIFT AND FIRM UPPER EYELIDS
- REDUCE EYELID WRINKLES
- REMOVE UNWANTED MAKEUP