About this item
- Kinsa QuickCare thermometer can be used without the Kinsa smartphone app but the app is required for the initial set up and for smart features
- Pediatrician-recommended and FDA-cleared for adults, kids, toddlers & babies (even newborns!)
- Professionally accurate and reliable oral, rectal and armpit temperature readings in 8 seconds or less
- Kinsa smartphone app uses your age, fever and symptoms to help you understand how to feel better faster, when to take meds and whether to call the doctor
- Keep track of your family’s health, get medicine dosage and reminders, connect to telemedicine, keep fidgety kids still during readings with Bubble game & Sesame Street mode
Kinsa QuickCare Smart Digital Thermometer
LIKE A NURSE IN YOUR POCKET
We’ve re-imagined the first product you turn to when feeling sick, transforming an ordinary thermometer into a health support tool for the entire family.
Designed with you in mind, Kinsa QuickCare smart digital thermometer is for all life stages, even newborns. It gives you fast, professionally accurate and reliable temperature readings in 8 seconds or less.
Thanks to its flexible comfort tip, QuickCare can be used orally, rectally, or under the arm, and it doesn’t stop with the temperature reading. It links to your smartphone via Bluetooth and it will let you know what to do next! Do you require rest and fluids, ibuprofen, or a trip to the emergency room? The free Kinsa app will give you guidance.