About this item
- Kinsa QuickCare thermometer can be used without the Kinsa smartphone app but the app is required for the initial set up and for smart features
- Pediatrician-recommended and FDA-cleared for adults, kids, toddlers & babies (even newborns!)
- Professionally accurate and reliable oral, rectal and armpit temperature readings in 8 seconds or less
- Kinsa smartphone app uses your age, fever and symptoms to help you understand how to feel better faster, when to take meds and whether to call the doctor
- Keep track of your family’s health, get medicine dosage and reminders, connect to telemedicine, keep fidgety kids still during readings with Bubble game & Sesame Street mode
Kinsa QuickCare Smart Digital Thermometer
LIKE A NURSE IN YOUR POCKET
We’ve re-imagined the first product you turn to when feeling sick, transforming an ordinary thermometer into a health support tool for the entire family.
Designed with you in mind, Kinsa QuickCare smart digital thermometer is for all life stages, even newborns. It gives you fast, professionally accurate and reliable temperature readings in 8 seconds or less.
Thanks to its flexible comfort tip, QuickCare can be used orally, rectally, or under the arm, and it doesn’t stop with the temperature reading. It links to your smartphone via Bluetooth and it will let you know what to do next! Do you require rest and fluids, ibuprofen, or a trip to the emergency room? The free Kinsa app will give you guidance.
Kinsa guides you from the first sign of sickness through recovery and beyond.
By using your age, temperature and symptoms, Kinsa provides personalized guidance in your moment of need.
Kinsa helps you understand how to soothe symptoms, when to take meds, or see a doctor. Also, it allows you to track temperatures, symptoms, and medications for each family member. Easily remember when symptoms began, how high the fever got, and be reminded when it’s time for more medication. Share the illness record with another caregiver or your doctor. Access your health history across multiple devices.
Download the free Kinsa app on the App Store or Google Play.
- Personalized guidance based on age, fever and symptoms
- Teaches you how to feel better faster
- Keeps track of your family’s health
- Symptom and diagnosis support
- Get medication dosages and reminders
- Temperature data integrates seamlessly with Apple’s Health app
Get medication dosage guidance and reminders when it’s time to take meds so you never forget, take too little or too much. This feature is especially helpful when a fever is high and your doctor recommends alternating between medications.
Get personalized guidance so you know exactly what to do next when illness strikes. Kinsa gives you peace of mind with age-specific fever and symptom guidance in real-time so you can know when it’s important to take extra precautions or see a doctor.
Kinsa tracks fever readings, symptoms, diagnoses and medications for each family member so you can keep straight who started with what symptom when… so handy when you have several “patients” to care for! Your doctor will be impressed you know exactly when the cough or fever started. And more importantly, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.