- ABSORBS PET URINE AND ODOR — Glad Pets carbon-activated puppy pads absorb odor and pet urine
- MADE WITH 5 STRONG LAYERS — Wee wee pads for dogs are made with 5 layers, which ensure leak proof protection from dog and puppy stains. The polymer layer absorbs liquid and turns into gel for easy clean-up
- PERFECT FOR PUPPY CRATES — Use these dog pee pads on their own, in a puppy crate, or even as a liner
- PEE PADS ARE SUITABLE FOR ALL DOGS — Training pads can be used for new puppies or senior dogs
- PHEROMONE ATTRACTANT — Pet training pads are developed with pheromone attractant so your dog knows where to go
Glad for Pets waste bags, dispensers, and training pads are dependable and specially designed for easy clean up! Built with Glad level strength, everyday training and clean up accessories bring innovation to each stage of your dog’s life, from training pads using activated carbon technology, to daily waste bags with dispensers. Glad Activated Carbon Training Pads for pets are made with five layers of strength for leak-proof protection. The activated carbon layer absorbs odor and yellow spots while the polymer layer absorbs and locks in liquid, all while turning it into a gel. The quilted cushion technology prevents the liquid from spreading. These puppy pads use a pheromal attractant, which helps make training your dog a breeze. This dog attractant shows your dog or puppy exactly where to go. These dog pee pads can hold up to three cups of liquid and absorbs in under 30 seconds. These dog training pads are perfect for potty training puppies and dogs, and for senior dogs that need extra assistance while inside. Puppy pads are also effective as a crate liner or dog bed liner and are easy to clean up and throw away once they have been soiled. Get your Glad Activated Training Pads and see how easy cleanup can be! Wee wee pads measure 23 by 23 inches and are ideal for small dogs and puppies. The activated carbon training pads for dogs are also available in packs of 14, 30, and 50 count. Be sure to check out Glad️ Ultra and Jumbo Training Pads if you have multiple dogs using wee wee pads at home. Directions: Place pad plastic side down, quilted side up, away from dog food or bed. Introduce your pet to the pad by gently placing them on it several times to sniff and become familiar. Reward your pet when they relieve themselves on the pad. Gradually move pad closer to the door to teach them to go outside. If your pet has an accident elsewhere, bring them to the pad to reinforce correct use. Try to keep the pad in the same place. Dispose of soiled pads and replace as needed.