Have you heard of frontline plus! If no then you are at the right place!
Frontline plus is among the most famous tick and flea control treatments for dogs, Frontline Plus is very easy to apply topical cure. It kills 100% ticks and flea within 2 days. Even chewing lice wouldn’t escape from its application. Some efficient ingredients present in frontline plus are Fipronil and S-Methoprene. The insecticide Fipronil attacks the central nervous system of parasites, paralyze them and eventually kill them. The other ingredient (s)-Methoprene is an IGR – Insect Growth Regulator that inhibits the growth of juvenile stages of parasites and prevents further re-infestations.
Below are some mind blowing features:
- Waterproof treatment that remains effective even after swimming and bathing
- Protects against flea and tick borne diseases
- Aids in treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Topical treatment for flea and tick infestations
- Kills fleas, lone star ticks, American ticks, brown dog ticks and deer ticks
- Suitable for all breeds of 8 weeks and older puppies and dogs
Your pet will cherish for your love!
- Do not treat puppies less than 8 weeks of age with Frontline Plus.
- Do not use on cats or other animals.
- Let the application site be completely dry. Do not allow your dog to lick the application site.
- Do not allow children and other pets to groom or play with the treated animal until the applied site is completely dry.
- Keep away from pet’s eyes and mouth.
- If the solution enters the pet’s eyes accidentally then flush with a lot of water.
- It contains inflammable substance and so needs to be kept away from excessive heat or fire.
- Keep away from children, food items and animal feeds.
- Do not drink or smoke while applying the treatment.
- It proves toxic for human consumption. In case of accidental ingestion contact Poison Control Center at the earliest.