Seresto Dog Collar For Small Dogs Upto 18lbs – 15 Inch (38 Cm)
179 customer reviews
Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs is an ultimate kind of tick and flea collar! It is used for shielding dogs from tick and flea infestations. So, if you are looking for a protective collar for your pet, no need to continue in your search! We have the easiest wearable collar for effective resistance and destruction of ticks.
Let’s see why it bought at great volume!
· To treat and prevent pets from fleas within approximately 8 months.
· To offer great protection against diseases transmitted by ticks and fleasor other parasites.
· The long-lasting collar is of high-classed material for securing your dogs.
· You don’t need to worry about skin irritations.
Technique of use
- The vigorous ingredients that made up Seresto collar are continuously released to spread out on the pet’s body.
- This will shield the dog from ticks and fleas.
- The wearable collar handles biting lice and controls the sarcoptic mange in the dog.
- This collar fits all breeds of dogs, and it’s very safe to utilize on dogs of more than 7 weeks old.
- Dogs mustn’t take bath with it twice in a month to uphold the 8th month flea shield period.
- For little dogs that normally swims monthly or more, the control period is; 5 months to control flea and 3 months for controlling tick.
- The control for small dogs goes to big dogs that engage in swimming once or twice a month.
|Dog Size||Flea Protection||Tick Protection|
|Seresto Collar for Small Dogs upto 18 lbs||8 Months||4 Months|
|Seresto Collar for Large Dogs over 18 lbs||8 Months||4 Months|
- A dependable for treating dog’s tick and flea.
- Eliminates ticks and fleas
- No irritation for your pet
- The collar kills flea larvae and also hinders flea infestations
- Controls flea infestation within 8 months
- Get rid of chewing lice in a month
- Takes care of and stops sarcoptic mange
- Decorated using water resistant materials, which works under wet and dry condition.
- Open Seresto from coated foil and spread out the collar.
- Fold it round the dog’s neck, let it there be 2 fingers-space between it and the dog’s s neck.
- Trim off extra collar to dispose it off properly.
- Store in any temperature, (dry and cool).
- Hid from the eyes of pets and children.
- Wash your hands after handling the collar.
- Don’t expose your skin, eyes, or clothing to it.
- Use on pets only.
Get our Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs today and you won’t regret it!