Are you looking for a flea and tick killer here is your solution.
This frontline plus product will slaughter ticks and fleas from whiskey in 1 week!
One of the most popular flea and tick control treatments for dogs, Frontline Plus is as an easy-to-apply topical treatment. Frontline Plus kills fleas, ticks, and all flea life stages. Due to its waterproof property, Frontline Plus remains effective even after your dog gets wet and gives lasting protection for an entire month. This highly effective monthly treatment is suitable for all dog breeds.
WHY? Here are the ingredients and features!
- Topical treatment for flea and tick infestations
- Kills fleas, lone star ticks, American ticks, brown dog ticks and deer ticks
- Suitable for all breeds of 8 weeks and older puppies and dogs
- Waterproof treatment that remains effective even after swimming and bathing
- Protects against flea and tick borne diseases
- Aids in treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
Your pets are gonna love you forever!
Do you want directions or guides about frontline plus? Read on!
- As per the weight and size of dogs, Frontline Plus is made available in four different color-coded packs. Please refer the dosage table for details.
- Weigh your pet and choose the appropriate pack. Part the fur behind the neck of the pet. Make sure it is between the shoulder blades so that the animal cannot lick it.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the spot and squeeze out all the content. Allow the application site to be dry. For small dogs and medium-sized dogs, apply at just one spot while for larger dogs apply at 4-5 spots moving across the backbone to the base of the tail.
- It is recommended for breeding, pregnant and nursing female dogs while it is advised to take veterinarian guidance before treating sick, aged and debilitated dogs with Frontline Plus.