From the manufacturer
Added Protection with Frigidaire Refrigerator Water Filters
|Make Safe Water Second NatureCertified to reduce contaminants and keep great tasting water flowing for you and your family.For complete list of reduced contaminants, see Performance Data Sheet.||Purity You Can TrustKnow for certain your filter is a protector. Counterfeits and knockoffs put fridges and health at risk. Frigidaire Genuine Filters – the smarter, safer choice.||Every Drop Gives BackPartnered on sustainability efforts, Frigidaire Genuine Filters save the cost of bottled water and cut back on plastic. In 2019 alone, Frigidaire water filter users saved up to 3 million bottles of water from the trash.|
|Keeps Great Tasting Water Flowing up to 6 MonthsReplace your water filter every 6 months or 200 gallons, whichever comes first.||Water Quality Association CertifiedFrigidaire Genuine Filters are certified by the Water Quality Association to WQA/ASPE/ANSI S-803 2017: Sustainable Drinking Water Treatment Systems, May 2019.||NSF Certified to Filter Out ContaminantsTested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 for reduction of claims on the performance data sheet, October 2018.|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enjoy fresh tasting water right from the fridge and directly in your glass with the Pure Source Ultra water filter. Designed to remove harmful contaminants giving you peace of mind with every glass
- The Pure Source Ultra ULTRAWF is designed with a carbon-based filter to improve your water by removing the odor and taste of chlorine for smoother drinking, making it easy to keep the whole family hydrated
- Take a sip and relax as you let your filter get to work reducing impurities found in common tap water such as lead, nitrates, pesticides, and mercury for worry free water at home
- The ULTRAWF water filter is easy to install. Push to release the old filter. Push the new filter in until it clicks into place. Run water through the new filter for 3 minutes to prime it. Discard the water or use it to water plants.
- Your refrigerator’s reminder light does not turn off automatically. Most reminder lights are reset by pressing and holding the water filter button on the dispenser control for 3 seconds. When the display changes from red to green, the status has been reset
- Frigidaire genuine filters are certified by the water quality association to WQA/ASPE/ANSI S 803 for sustainability.
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401. For details, see performance data sheet.
- We have refreshed our packaging. Look for our berry-colored design with our new genuine filters seal on the package to know for certain your filter is authentic and sold by Frigidaire.
- Always consult your use & care guide and run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes, or 1.5 gallons, to prime the filter before use. Discard the water.