Forge TSA Luggage Combination Lock – Open Alert Indicator, Easy Read Dials, Alloy Body- Ideal for Travel, Lockers, Bags (Green 2Pk)
|Lock Type||Combination Lock|
About this item
- MOST DURABLE TSA RECOGNIZED AND ACCEPTED LOCK. Forge locks are designed from the ground up to be toughest luggage locks around. Our special alloy lock bodies, hardened steel shackles and patented internal mechanisms can take such a pounding that we back our product up with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can find a way to break these locks, we’ll gladly refund or replace them.
- KNOW IF YOU’VE BEEN INSPECTED. Know if an agent has opened your TSA approved lock immediately with OPEN ALERT INDICATOR. If an agent unlocks your suitcase, a RED INDICATOR will POP-UP on your lock under the steel shackle. You’ll know that your belongings were inspected and can double check that nothing is misplaced or missing while you’re still at the airport.
- ALWAYS RELOCKED, ALWAYS PROTECTED. Most TSA locks on the market do not need to be re-locked by a TSA agent after their inspection is completed. With our TSA luggage lock the agent has to re-lock your suitcase to remove their key. With Forge you never worry about your suitcase locks being left open again.
- NO HASSLE COMBINATION LOCKS. Set your own 3-digit combination with ease. It literally takes half a minute to enter your whatever combination you want with the detailed instructions and pictures included with the Forge TSA lock.
- MANY USES WITH LOTS OF VARIETY. Forge travel locks can be used on a wide variety of items besides suitcases or luggage. These combination locks can be used on a briefcase, gym locker, purse, backpack or laptop bag.