Help maintain and protect your pet’s joint health with the Dog Steps with 4 Steps.
Pets that constantly jump off sofas, beds, and other furniture can place unnecessary strain on the joints which could potentially lead to arthritis. Reduce your pet’s risk today by ordering these compact and durable pet stairs. The Dog Steps provide a wide surface area that allows your pet to stop and rest on each step before moving forward, which is especially helpful for senior pets. These pet stairs support dogs and cats up to 150 lbs and are available in 2 colors (Tan and Cocoa) to accommodate most decor. Please note: Some dogs may need training to use the steps. We recommend using a treat to encourage your pet up and down the steps to become accustomed to using it.
Dogs and Cats up to 150 lbs
- Sturdy yet lightweight and supports pets up to 150 lbs.
- Stair height (30.5 inches tall) is ideal for climbing onto high furniture. For less height, try the Dog Steps with 2 Steps or Dog Steps with 3 Steps.
- Wide steps allow for most pets to place all four legs on each step.
- Rubber grips eliminate slipping on hard surface flooring.
- Removable and machine-washable carpeted mats make cleaning easy.
- Your choice of colors (Tan and Cocoa) helps to match most interior decor.
- Assembles in minutes with no tools needed.
How it Works:
Place the Dog Steps against the piece of furniture you want your dog or cat to climb up onto and down from with ease. Try encouraging your pet up and down the steps by using a treat. The Dog Steps are great for:
- Senior pets that need help getting onto furniture.
- Pets that already experience joint pain or weakness.
- All other pets to act as a preventive measure against arthritis by reducing the stress on joints when jumping down.